- The studies that bring to light the many therapeutic properties of cannabis, particularly of CBD, are becoming increasingly numerous. That's why, we have created Dinamed CBD.
- The first non-psychoactive strain of our catalogue aimed at those people who wish to consume cannabis just for therapeutic purposes. For instance, being such an effective muscle tension reliever, it is perfect for easing spasticity in patients with progressive multiple sclerosis.
- Due to her anticonvulsant potential, there are already people consuming it for fighting hard-to-treat forms of epilepsy such as Dravet syndrome.
- Research shows that CBD is effective in the treatment of stress, nausea or even mental disorders such as schizophrenia.
We have put a special emphasis on developing a strain with high CBD levels, ranging from 10% to 14%, and almost inexistent THC-derived psychoactive effects. Recreational users will be able to enjoy not only her delicious orangey, sweet and fruity taste but also her nice, gentle and relaxing effect.
What our breeders have been passionately obsessed with and what makes us different from other seed banks is our determination to obtain incredibly stable genetics capable of keeping, to a certain extent, each and every of the traits we wanted them to showcase. An ability that is certainly a must for a strain that, like Dinamed CBD, is to be used for therapeutic purposes.
We do know we are working with living things which vary according to a number of factors that sometimes are not under our control such as the growing conditions. However, thanks to the use of really sophisticated breeding techniques and to the meticulous work carried out by our Lab, we have managed to make sure Dinamed CBD showcases an extraordinary stability. That's why we can guarantee Dinamed CBD's THC levels will range from 0.5% to 1%, the latter being a rare thing, while her CBD content could be around 10%, and sometimes reach 14%.
To achieve this, we worked on a CBD-rich elite line based on the Dancehall strain. The first selection process was carried out with 2000 seeds, from which we selected a tiny handful of elite plants comprising the two best females and the best male. Then, after selecting 500 seeds, Pure CBD 4 came to life, the mother plant producing 12% of CBD and 0.5% of THC that we used for creating Dinamed CBD.
The strength, morphology and yield were the three aspects we mainly took into account when carrying out such processes, which came to an end after conducting several thorough analyses of the chemical composition using a gas-chromatograph that allowed us to obtain detailed information about the selected individuals and the real CBD content of every plant.
Dinamed is a real pleasure to grow, since each and every of the Sativa-dominant hybrids coming from it is a true natural beauty. A really special strain that acquires a wide variety of purplish hues at the end of the flowering, when the temperature drops slightly at night.
An exotic beauty with strong side branches full of thin, elongated leaves and average internode spacing.
The yield won't be a problem with Dinamed because, in just a few days, (60 days if growing indoors or around mid-September outdoors), we will have our storeroom packed with therapeutic buds. Incredibly bountiful crops giving off subtle orange and tangerine notes that will surely delight those who are fond of fruity flavours. An experience, different to others, as far as the taste and other aspects are concerned. As previously mentioned, Dinamed showcases low THC levels that not only affect her effect, making it non-psychoactive, but also her production of glandular trichomes which are less numerous and give way to the development of more basal trichomes. That's why the layer of resin covering the plant is less significant than in THC-rich genetics.
On the premise that Dinamed has been conceived as a therapeutic strain, we recommend opting for consumption methods that don't require combustion. Vaping or consuming cannabinoids through oils are becoming increasingly popular among therapeutic users. Far from being a difficult task, CBD oil can be made at home. If you want to know how to do it, click here.
And now you know a little bit more about our Dinamed CBD, here you have the technic aspects...
- Genotype: 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- Cross: Pure CBD 4 x Pure CBD 4
- Indoor flowering time: up to 60 days
- Indoor yield: 500 g/m2
- Outdoor harvest: mid-/late September
- Outdoor yield: up to 1000 g/plant
- Outdoor height: up to 3 m
- THC: 0.5%
- CBD: 10%-14%
- Ratio: 1:25