- The most popular autoflowering of our catalogue, Critical + Auto, is now accessible to all thanks to this new strain whose high CBD content has substantially suppressed the strong effect of the original Critical +.
- Consumers who find it difficult to cope with high levels of THC can now enjoy the classic skunky smell of Critical + without being hit by an extremely strong/long-lasting high.
Critical + Auto CBD is our way of making our most iconic autoflowering, Critical + Auto, available to all consumers. Those who have grown her know that despite being an auto she has little to envy to the feminised strains in terms of yield and flavour.
And now, thanks to this new seed from 2017, growers can enjoy the abundant crops of a plant that smells as much and as well as her cousin Critical + 2.0 Auto plus all the benefits of CBD: controlled psychoactive effects and a pleasant sensation of physical and cerebral well-being. both physically and cerebrally speaking.
Indica-dominant, easy to grow and a good producer
Critical + Auto CBD is an Indica-dominant hybrid with a rather Sativa-like appearance, a plant that unquestionably lives up to her dynasty, always delivering numerous dense and resinous buds if grown under adequate conditions. Her buds tend to be really thick and compact, far more than what autoflowering strains generally produce, which can be a pain in the neck during the whole growing process since buds retain much more water than less dense strains, and this can lead to the appearance of botrytis.
She is easy to grow and flowers fast, no prior experience being necessary to obtain quality crops. In any case, Critical + Auto CBD, like all her sisters, grows marvellously in SOG (Sea of Green), a growing technique to optimise the available space indoors. This is because her thin leaves let light reach even the lower sections.
Citrus Skunk and orangey CBD: the perfet pairing
While in the breeding, we observed the orangey scent of our CBD elite line paired perfectly with the citrus skunky aroma of Critical +. We have succeeded in conferring some new nuances to the intense skunk fragrance of Critical + by making the sweet orange scent more evident.
What makes the difference is CBD. The high levels of cannabidiol make sure the psychoactive effects are less intense and more controlled, although this ultimately depends on the user's tolerance to cannabis and on the amount consumed. CBD reduces the intoxicating effects of THC, but as the latter doesn't completely disappear, Critical + Auto CBD is perfect for those who want a relaxing high without suffering from tachycardia or a hangover.
Data sheet of Critical + Auto CBD
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Sex: feminised autoflowering
- Genotype: 20% Sativa / 30% Indica / 50% Ruderalis (Auto)
- Cross: Critical + 2.0 Auto x Auto CBD
- Comprehensive life cycle: 70 days
- Outdoor harvest: from April to October
- Indoor yield: 450-500 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 60 - 170 g/ plant
- Outdoor height: 60 - 150 cm
- THC: 5%
- CBD: 10%
- Ratio: 1:2