- With a CBD-rich version of the quintessential British strain under its belt, our catalogue couldn’t do without a CBD autoflowering version of the marvellous Cheese.
- Showcasing such an intense cheesy aroma and peculiar taste, no wonder this incredible strain has won herself a privileged seat on the Mount Olympus of cannabis genetics.
- Thanks to Cheese Auto CBD, everybody can now enjoy the pronounced aroma of this legendary strain without fear that THC can play its usual tricks again.
The release of the autoflowering version of Cheese CBD was an exciting project, a long-awaited cannabis jewel we were itching to include in our catalogue. Undoubtedly worthy of her predecessor, Cheese Auto CBD showcases, among others, very special orangey notes typical of our CBD Auto line and, of course, high levels of cannabidiol.
A high-yielding autoflowering
Cheese Auto CBD turns into rather Sativa-leaning plants, with thin leaves and long branches, but with the shape of a cone, similar to a small pine. Despite being an autoflowering CBD-rich strain, she keeps the yielding properties of the original Cheese intact and produces large amounts of highly resinous buds all over her body.
Given her small size, Cheese Auto CBD is suitable for growing in balconies or terraces, which doesn't mean she is not a really interesting option for indoor growing, particularly in those cases in which we are short for space.
The fragrance of Cheese has always been capable of satisfying even the most demanding palates, which together with other outstanding traits such as her stability and amazing yield, have made her a cannabis classic that definitely deserves trust. As for Cheese Auto CBD, the flavour and aroma are equally distinct, with intense, sweet hints of flowers and cured cheese.
The high is less potent than with the other Cheese relatives, owing to her high CBD content. That's why Cheese Auto CBD is perfect if we want to wind down enjoying a flavour that breaks the norm, without worrying about the dreaded hangover.
Data sheet of Chesse Auto CBD
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Sex: feminised autoflowering
- Genotype: 25% Sativa / 25% Indica / 50% Ruderalis (Auto)
- Cross: Cheese XXL Auto x Auto CBD
- Comprehensive life cycle: 75 days
- Outdoor harvest: from April to October
- Indoor yield: 450 - 500 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 60 - 170 g/ plant
- Outdoor height: 75 - 160 cm
- THC: 6%
- CBD: 12%
- Ratio: 1:2