What shipping options are there in France?
- DPD: All orders are automatically shipped by DPD in France. The delivery time is of 48/72 hours (2-4 working days) from dispatch, the only exceptions being Corsica, where orders are sent by GLS with a delivery time of 20 working days from dispatch, and the overseas territories (Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe…), where regular mail* is used, taking up to 20 working days from dispatch.
- Collection at an ICI Relais point: You can also get your order delivered at an ICI Relais point. You will receive it at the collection point you specify within 48/72 hours (2-4 working days) from dispatch. You have up to 5 days from the date of receipt to pick up the order. Advantages of this service:
- More than 5000 collection points throughout France (95 % of the French population lives less than 15 minutes from a collection point)
- Long collection hours
- Constant tracking of the package with the tracking number
- Notice of the arrival of the package to the collection point by e-mail or SMS
The service is subject to the availability of the collection points
- UPS: COD payments (except for overseas territories). Delivery time of 2 working days with UPS Express and of 2-4 working days with UPS Standard.
* Orders shipped by REGULAR MAIL don't come with delivery insurance coverage and aren't assigned any tracking number, so we cannot ensure the success of the delivery.