What shipping options are there in France?
- Shipped by DPD with a delivery time of 24/72 hours from dispatch (working days).
- Corsica and other remote areas, where orders are shipped by GLS service, with a delivery time of 72/96 hours from dispatch (working days).
- Offshore islands (Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, etc.), where regular mail* is used, taking up to 15/30 days from dispatch (working days).
Upon customer's request, the order can be shipped by UPS Express 24-hour service (except for Corsica and other islands and colonies).
- Collection at an ICI Relais point: You can also get your order delivered at an ICI Relais point. You will receive it at the collection point you specify within 48/72 hours (2-4 working days) from dispatch. You have up to 5 days from the date of receipt to pick up the order. Advantages of this service:
- More than 5000 collection points throughout France (95 % of the French population lives less than 15 minutes from a collection point)
- Long collection hours
- Constant tracking of the package with the tracking number
- Notice of the arrival of the package to the collection point by e-mail or SMS
The service is subject to the availability of the collection points
* Orders shipped by REGULAR MAIL don't come with delivery insurance coverage and aren't assigned any tracking number, so we cannot ensure the success of the delivery.