Can I claim for non-germinated seeds?
Yes, of course. Before producers, we've been growers and so we know how frustrating it is when those seeds that you've bought with such high hopes don't germinate as they should. That's why, despite the 99 % success rate of our seeds, we have a very interesting replacement policy* for that remaining 1% of non-germinated seeds. The guarantee is valid 3 months from the date of your purchase.
All you have to do is get in touch with our Customer Service Department writing to email@example.com, indicating your delivery note number or order number and explaining which germination method you have used. If you have used an adequate germination method, we may ask you to send us some pictures of the seeds to see if the problem clearly lies in them. If so, we will replace the seeds as quickly as possible.
For seeds of other seed banks, claims will be accepted provided that the seed bank in question agrees to a refund.
*Replacement policy not applicable to free seeds.