- With cannabidiol-reach cannabis strains being increasingly demanded by consumers, it is safe to say that the “wave of CBD” is here to stay.
- Known for its many proven medical benefits, CBD is a great remedy for a number of conditions. Plus, contrary to THC, it is a non-psychoactive substance.
- CBD oil is one of the healthiest ways to consume this cannabinoid. Read on to find out more about its therapeutic benefits.
There are different ways of making CBD oil and, as we have explained in previous posts, you can make your own easily at home, all you need is a strain with a high content of CBD and virtually no THC. This is why, with up to 14% CBD and just 0.3-0.8 THC, Dinamed CBD Auto is becoming a favourite with many users. Also, its autoflowering nature allows you to obtain top-quality CBD flowers swiftly and painlessly.
As mentioned above, CBD oil is one of the healthiest ways to consume the cannabinoid, and is particularly aimed at patients who, for health reasons, prefer to avoid the negative effects of other consumption methods such as combustion. Plus, it allows greater dose control. Let's have a closer look at therapeutic benefits of this powerful oil:
What are the therapeutic benefits of CBD oil?
- Pain control: Several studies have shown that CBD is an effective painkiller, and recommend it for treating different types of pain, from backpain to pain related to various diseases.
- Antiemetic effect: CBD oil helps to reduce vomitingand nausea, which can prove particularly helpful during chemotherapy treatment. According to research, the antiemetic effect of CBD is explained by the fact that it activates some of the autoreceptors found in the dorsal raphe nucleus, which is located in the brainstem.
- Swelling control: The anti-inflammatory propertiesof cannabidiol have been proven to be helpful with a whole range of chronic diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and migraine.
- Neuroprotective effect: Thanks to its powerful neuroprotective properties, CBD oilcan be highly beneficial in treating neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Huntington's.
- Antiseizure: CBD oilgained worldwide popularity thanks to its effectiveness in treating certain types of epilepsy, notably Dravet's Syndrome, a particularly aggressive form of refractory epilepsy.
- Sedative and anti-anxiety effect: thanks to its sedative and anti-anxiety properties,CBD oil has become highly popular with those who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, restless leg syndrome and sleeping disorders including insomnia. When it comes to improving sleep quality, CBD can prove a healthier alternative to benzodiazepines and sleeping pills.
- Skin care: Several studies have shown that topically applied CBD oilreduces the symptoms of certain skin problems including acne and eczema.
- Diabetes control: CBD oilhas been proven effective in treating some types of diabetes, significantly reducing insulitis, an inflammation of the islets of Langherans that can lead to atrophy and destroy insulin-producing beta cells.