- We are thrilled to launch this new section, a corner where we'll reveal delicious recipes with a very special ingredient, cannabis. The fact is that this versatile plant can also find a privileged space in your kitchen, giving your dishes that fun and exotic touch that will delight your guests. Before starting, we would like to remind you that it is very important to follow instructions very carefully and to never exceed the measures; as you well know, marijuana has a strong psychoactive component and you must always keep this in mind when preparing these food recipes.
Remember that it is not the same to consume cannabis via methods Such as combustion of vaporisation, as doing it by ingesting food, as you will not have the same ability to notice the effects immediately and if the amount is too high this can lead to a very bad experience or can even entail serious risks for your health.
Now we’ve made that clear, let’s look at a delicious and healthy recipe, an ideal dish to refresh yourself during the summer. The good weather is here, were looking forward to the sun, the beach, and cool and light food that can help us combat the heat.
Gazpacho has earned itself a deserved throne among the star summer delicacies, a drink that combines the vitamins of fresh vegetables with a delicious and refreshing flavour. Today we propose that you add a small distinctive touch to this traditional recipe by adding cannabis as an ingredient.
There are countless gazpacho recipes, each region in Spain has its particular way of preparing it and every cook prepares it to their taste, a very versatile recipe that has gone from generation to generation, diversifying its broad range of possibilities. A simple dish suitable for beginners. Let’s see what ingredients you need:
Ingredients for four people
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes (vine tomatoes)
- 1 Italian-type green pepper (the long one)
- One cucumber (if you add a piece of the cucumber's skin to the mixture, the gazpacho will not leave an aftertaste)
- One peeled and chopped large onion
- One clove of garlic (if you open it in half and remove the core you will avoid the aftertaste)
- One Golden delicious apple, peeled and seedless
- ½ litre of water
- Three spoonfuls of of white wine vinegar
- One teaspoonful of salt
- Diced fried bread
2 grams of Amnesia CBD buds
½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 glass of water
1-To prepare the marijuana oil, place the buds, the oil and the water in a saucepan and boil for 45 minutes. Strain the resulting liquid with the help of a fabric strainer and leave it aside to cool.
2-Wash the vegetables and fruit thoroughly: tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and apple. Rinse them.
3-Peel the vegetables and place them in the handheld blender jug, add the marijuana oil and blend it until you have a homogeneous mixture. The key to the success of a good gazpacho is that no small pieces of vegetables remain. The time required will depend on the power of your blender.
4-Once all the ingredients have been blended, and the salt and the vinegar and blend it all again, making sure everything is properly mixed. Taste it and add, or not, more condiments to your taste.
5-Leave the mixture to settle in the fridge for at least three hours to properly macerate all the ingredients and to achieve a more intense flavour.
6-You can strain the gazpacho so it is more liquid and without lumps (thus smooth an ink its flavour), or you can leave the pulp, as you prefer. 7-Serve in bowls as a starter or in a glass as a refreshing aperitif. Add the diced fried bread to give it the final touch.