- Original Amnesia is possibly one of the most popular and most demanded strains in Holland, one of the cannabis meccas worldwide. And now she has served as an inspiration for Dinafem’s breeders, who have created a CBD-rich autoflowering suitable to all growers without compromising the yield and the organoleptic profile of the lineage.
- Fast, inconspicuous and with a mild effect, thanks to Amnesia Auto CBD users that don’t cope well with THC and unexperienced growers will have nothing to fear. Find out more in this video.
More often than not, the most popular strains are also the most potent ones, and for one reason or another, they are regarded as inaccessible by many users, to the point of being afraid to realize their full potential. With a view to turn this situation around, Dinafem's breeders have committed to rework some of these legendary genetics so a wider public can enjoy them. A clear example is Amnesia Auto CBD, a worthy heiress to the Original Amnesia dynasty, but with a milder, manageable effect.
Resulting from the cross between Amnesia XXL Autoflowering and a CBD auto, this Sativa-dominant hybrid displays many of the features that have turned Original Amnesia into one of the most demanded strains in Holland, Europe's cannabis hub. Keeping her vigour, her productivity and her aroma intact, we have used cannabidiol to make the strain suitable for therapeutic use – her THC/CBD ratio is 1:2 – and for the recreational users that look for a pleasant, mild effect.
High yields both indoors and outdoors
One of the reasons why Original Amnesia has earned a place in the hall of fame of the best cannabis strains is her yielding capacity, and this CBD-rich autoflowering version is every bit as productive as her predecessor both indoors and outdoors. That said, as she is slightly smaller due to her auto parentage, which on the other hand helps her go unnoticed outdoors, this plant will thrive particularly well in a terrace or balcony during the warm, sunny months.
Anyway, she performs well also indoors, where you can expect her to grow a bit taller (around 1.70 metres). In this kind of set-ups speed and space are king and Amnesia Auto CBD doesn't disappoint. In fact, with the right light and temperature conditions, she will produce up to 60 and 170 grams per plant.
If you are one of those growers that looks askance at Original Amnesia, you can now put your doubts aside and give this CBD-rich hybrid a try. Being extremely vigorous, beginners will find it easy to grow but regardless of your level of experience, you will be amazed by her many branches laden with lemony buds covered in resin.
A mild effect with no 'amnesia'
Another feature that has made Original Amnesia a classic is her potent effect. She was given the name Amnesia after seeing that those who smoked her where unable to remember the name of what they had just put into their mouths. Her psychoactive effect, a consequence of her Sativa dominance (up to 70%), hit most users' memory giving them an incredible amnesia.
This is not the case, though, with Amnesia Auto CBD. Her high cannabidiol content counteracts the effect of THC inducing a pleasant state of relaxation which, combined with some brain stimulation, allows you to get on with your routine.
Glorious Haze aroma
Descending from Amnesia, the strong flavour and aroma of this strain come as no surprise. If growing her is a most thrilling experience, her taste is a luxury now available to all. Her hints of lemon, sweet fruit, exotic wood and, naturally, Haze will delight cannabis connoisseurs, and who knows, after venturing into Amnesia Auto CBD they might want to take it one step further and go in for the original Amnesia.
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Sex: feminized
- Genotype: 30% Sativa/20% Indica/50% Ruderalis (Auto)
- Cross: Amnesia XXL Auto x Auto CBD
- Comprehensive life cycle: 70-75 days
- Outdoor harvest time: April-October
- Indoor yield: 450-500 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 60-170 g/plant
- Outdoor height: 75-170 cm
- THC: 6%
- CBD: 12%
- THC/CBD: Ratio 1:2