What’s the estimated delivery time once an order has been dispatched?
The estimated delivery time depends on the delivery method.
Shipped by Tipsa courier service with a delivery time of 24/72 hours (working days) from dispatch.
The Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, where regular mail is used, taking up to 10-15 working days from dispatch.
Shipped by DPD with a delivery time of 24/72 hours from dispatch (working days).
- Corsica and other remote areas, where orders are shipped by GLS service, with a delivery time of 72/96 hours from dispatch (working days).
- Offshore islands (Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, etc.), where regular mail* is used, taking up to 15/30 days from dispatch (working days).
Upon customer's request, the order can be shipped by UPS Express 24-hour service (except for Corsica and other islands and colonies).
- In other European countries (without customs):
Shipped by GLS with a delivery time of 72/96 hours (working days) from dispatch.
Shipping with UPS Express 24-hour (working days) service is also available upon customer's request (with an additional cost).
- Cyprus and Malta, where UPS Express 24/48h is used.
- Bulgaria, Madeira and the Azores, where orders are sent by *regular mail and delivered within 10-15 working days from dispatch.
Not available service for islands and colonies.
- Rest of the world (seeds only):
Shipped by Certified mail with a delivery time of 15-30 business days from dispatch.
- In Canada, Turkey, Georgia, Israel and Iran where orders are sent by *regular mail and delivered within 15-30 working days from dispatch.
- In South America where orders are sent by *regular mail and delivered within 15-30 working days from dispatch.
*Shipments by regular mail: you will receive an electronic mail when your order leaves our premises. The courier won't provide any tracking information, which means we cannot guarantee the success of the delivery. The client assumes all responsibility and we will not be held responsible for any potential issues arising during transit. When shipped by regular mail, Dinafem seeds are sent in an Eppendorf lab tube. For this order to be delivered, the carrier requires that both the recipient's name and the delivery address are written in the Roman alphabet. Failing this, the carrier will not be able to deliver the order.
We don't take any responsibility for any delivery failures caused by the country's authorities.
The purchaser shall be responsible for the goods at customs, which will be subject to the legislation in force in the country of destination.
We do not ship to Australia, Argentina, Chile, South Africa and the USA.